Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test
The Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT ™) is designed to measure emotional intelligence and is an ability-based scale. It tests the respondent's ability to perceive, use, understand, and regulate emotions. Such skills are indispensable whether you are leading a company or dealing with your kids at home.
Developed by researchers at Yale University and the University of New Hampshire, and published by Multi-Health Systems Inc., the MSCEIT stands out as a rigorously scientific measure.
MSCEIT consists of 141 questions requiring participants to perform a variety of tasks that engage:
- The ability to identify emotions expressed by a face or in a design
- To create feelings that can help solve problems, communicate a vision, or lead people
- To predict how someone will react emotionally
- To enhance decision making by integrating thought and emotion
Price and what it includes
- MSCEIT ™ online questionnaire (requires 45-60 minutes to complete)
- MSCEIT ™ Resource Report
- Facilitated discussion with a certified professional (1.5 hours), conducted online