Do people around me see my emotional intelligence as I do?
The Workplace EQ 360 assessment will answer this question. EQ 360 is a multi-rater version of the EQ-i 2.0. It assesses the same emotional & social skills that make up a person’s emotional intelligence, but from various perspectives: one’s own, as well as one’s manager’s, peers’, direct reports’, friends’ and/or family’s. The Workplace EQ 360 provides the individual with very rich data for identifying the blind spots and personal development. It’s truly the “Rolls-Royce” of EI assessment.
What will I gain from the EQ 360 assessment
- Obtain a holistic view of the individual’s emotional intelligence
- Understand the gaps between one’s own and other assessors’ perspectives
- Become aware of aligned strengths and reinforced opportunities
- Identify areas for personal growth and define strategies to develop it
- Work out an action plan to enhance EI
Price and what it includes
- EQ 360 assessment
- EQ 360 report
- Facilitated discussion with a certified trainer (2.5 hours)
- Action plan to develop EI
Workplace 360 report