Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
The Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT ™) is designed to measure emotional intelligence and is an ability-based scale. It tests the respondent’s ability to perceive, use, understand, and regulate emotions. Such skills are indispensible whether you are leading a company or dealing with your kids at home.
Developed by researchers at Yale University and the University of New Hampshire, and published by Multi-Health Systems Inc., the MSCEIT ™ stands out as a rigorously scientific measure. It consists of 141 questions requiring participants to perform a variety of tasks that engage:
- the ability to identify emotions expressed by a face or in a design;
- to create feelings that can help solve problems, communicate a vision, or lead people;
- to predict how someone will react emotionally, and
- to enhance decision making by integrating thought and emotion.
The MSCEIT ™ Resource Report interprets the results, identifies strengths and weaknesses, and then offers ways to improve.
Price and what it includes
- MSCEIT ™ online questionnaire (requires 45-60 minutes to complete)
- MSCEIT ™ Resource Report
- Facilitated discussion with a certified professional (1.5 hours). Conducted in person or via Skype
- Language: English US, English UK, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Dutch, Russian, Czech, Turkish, Chinese and others
Price: 370.- CHF