EQ-i 2.0 Group Assessment
The EQ-i 2.0 Group Report provides a lens through which to interpret emotional intelligence (EI) results in a team or group setting. It can be used for team building or for increasing the performance and efficiency of a team. It is based on the scores of individual assessments, so all team members need to complete either the EQ-i 2.0 or EQ-i 2.0 Leadership assessment beforehand.
Added value the EQ-i 2.0 Group Assessment brings
- Presents an overview of group strengths based on the EQ-i framework
- Identifies the areas where the group as a whole can be more effective
- Discusses the organizational implications of a group’s emotional intelligence (EI) score
- Recommends strategies for action that can further develop the group’s potential
What it includes
- EQ-i 2.0 group assessment
- EQ-i 2.0 group report
- Facilitated debriefing between the team and a certified trainer. Duration is negotiated according to the client’s needs.
- Action plan to develop the team’s EI
- Language: English
Price depends on the duration of the facilitated debriefing